Wednesday, March 30, 2022

Life Is Better

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  My middle of the week card feature for today will hopefully offer you some inspiration and provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
Check out this SUPER FUN card I made for someone special.
I started with a White base card and added a panel of 4"x3" Brights Designer Series Stack to the bottom.....
And a 4" x 5-1/4" Highland Heather cardstock panel to the top.  I also added a 1/2" x 4" panel of White cardstock at the seam of both those cardstock and Designer Series Paper pieces.
I cropped out several circles from the 'Layering Circles Dies' using both cardstock and 'Sweet Talk Designer Series Paper' ..... And layered those circles together.
My sentiment is from the 'Flowers of Friendship' set and I stamped that with VersaMark and sprinkled it with 'White Embossing Powder' before heat setting it.
The finishing touch was adding some 'Polished Dots' around the front of my card ...... And this card was done in no time flat.
Couldn't be HAPPIER with the way this card turned out.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow with a Tag Thursday creation to share with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream! 

4 comments: