Thursday, March 17, 2022

Every Act of Kindness Tag

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Today, I will feature a tag I created and show you how easy it is to use minimal supplies to create a SUPER PRETTY TAG.  Now that you have the details for my Tag Thursday creation for this week ........ Let's jump right in with my tag share for today........
I created this tag for the Rehab Team that took care of Jack after he had his stroke.
I started out with a White base tag and stamped my sentiment from the 'Here Together' set directly to the top.
Next, I stamped my heart hands (from that same set) and used the 'Here For You' dies to crop those hands out. 
I colored those hands in and then adhered them directly to the bottom of my tag.
My tag was topped off with a bow made from the 'Real Red 3/8" Double-Stitched Ribbon' .......
And the finishing touch was adding several 'Classic Matte Dots' around the front of my tag.  I just know the therapy team LOVED receiving this little gift from us.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share some Friends Friday creations with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

5 comments:

  1. Wonderful tag. I like your hand stitching around it too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you like my tag this week Wanda. I love doing the stitching lines around my projects.

      Delete
  2. This just says love and hugs to me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Consider yourself loved and hugged my friend. THANKS!

      Delete