Wednesday, March 23, 2022

Wonderful

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  My middle of the week card feature for today will hopefully offer you some inspiration and provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
I am COMPLETELY in love with the way this card turned out.
I started out with a White base card and added a 4" x 5-1/4" 'Abstract Beauty Designer Series Paper' to the top.  Before I started working on my sentiment piece ..... I created a pink and white layering circle and ran the pink circle through my embossing machine using the 'Stripes & Splatter Embossing Folder'.  This was going to be adhered behind my sentiment panel.
My sentiment was stamped using the 'Celebrating You' set......
I layered my sentient onto another panel of the 'Abstract Beauty Designer Series Paper'......
And before I adhered that completed down to my card ....... I wrapped some 'Polish Pink 3/8" Open Weave Ribbon' around the left-hand side and tied it up into a pretty knot.
The finishing touch was adding three 'Genial Gems' that were colored in using my Polish Pink Stampin' Blends.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow with a Tag Thursday creation to share with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream! 

2 comments:

  1. WOW! I love this layout. Your card is very pretty. It keeps they eye moving around it. Might have to make one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wanda. We did this as a Mystery Stamping card......And my peeps created it in portrait style too. LOOKS GREAT!

      Delete