Thursday, March 03, 2022

Girl in the Window Tag

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Today, I will feature a tag I created and show you how easy it is to use minimal supplies to create a SUPER PRETTY TAG.  Now that you have the details for my Tag Thursday creation for this week ........ Let's jump right in with my tag share for today........
I just couldn't be happier with the way this tag turned out. 
I started out with a White base tag and added two pieces of the 'Symbols of Fortune Designer Series Paper' to the top and bottom of that tag.
Next, I grabbed the 'In the Moment' stamp set and added my image directly onto my base tag.  I used my 'Stampin' Blends' to color in my stamped image and was thrilled with the way it turned out.
My sentiment is from that same set ...... And I cropped my sentiment out with the 'Tasteful Labels Dies'.  All I needed to do was add that to my tag with some 'Stampin' Dimensionals'.
All that was left to do was top my tag off with some 'Early Espresso 1/4" Faux Suede Trim' and tied it up with some 'Linen Thread'.
The finishing touch to my tag was adding some 'Classic Matte Dots' that were colored with a Crumb Cake Stampin' Blends.  And there you have it my friends ....... What do you think?

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share some Friends Friday creations with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. Magical shading and such a lovely scene!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks my friend. Makes me think of me waiting for my daughters to arrive in AZ.

      Delete