Thursday, March 31, 2022

Just Thinking of You

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Today, I will feature a tag I created and show you how easy it is to use minimal supplies to create a SUPER PRETTY TAG.  Now that you have the details for my Tag Thursday creation for this week ........ Let's jump right in with my tag share for today........
Just couldn't be happier with the way this tag turned out.  I'm sure the someone special I'm sending this to will fall in LOVE with it.
I started out with a White base tag and added some island grass to the bottom.  That grass was cropped out using the 'Palm Dies'.
Next, I stamped my sentiment from the 'Flowering Tulips' set directly onto my base tag.
My palm tree is from the 'Palm Dies' and I used Evening Evergreen cardstock to crop out that tree.
I topped my tag off with some 'Evening Evergreen Window Pane Checked Ribbon' and tied it up with some green 'Fan Baker's Twine'.
The finishing touch for this tag was adding three white 'Classic Matte Dots' for coconuts to the Palm Tree.  And coloring in three more of the same dots with my Evening Evergreen Stampin' Blends and sprinkling those around the front of my tag.
So, what do you think my friends.......
Don't you just LOVE IT!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share some Friends Friday creations with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. Another great tag! Your tags are always SO wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are SO SWEET Wanda. I LOVE making tags! THANKS!

      Delete
  2. Love this in black and white! ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you like my tag Brian......Thank-You!

      Delete