Friday, March 25, 2022

Friends Friday PICS

  Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Friends Friday.  On Friday's, I have the honor of spotlighting some of the fabulous cards and projects that I received from Friends ....... Fellow Demonstrators ........ and Family.  Each of these creations are works of art........and it is with great pleasure that I share with you today some AMAZING projects that four very special friends made for me.
First up is this LOVELY card that my dear friend Sandy Polencheck sent to me.
Next up ...... Check out this GORGEOUS card my good friend Lynne Wescott created for me.  WOW!!!
This DARLING St Patty's Day card is from my sweet Scissors and the City Retreat friend Terry Olsen.  (Can't wait to see you at the Scissors event next weekend!)
And check out this OH SO FUN St Patty's Day card that my good friend and fellow Scissors and the City Retreat friend made for me.
The BEST PART of Donna's cards is ALWAYS what's inside.
You didn't disappoint me with this CUTE one Donna.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a special Paper Pumpkin Saturday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. Cute and fun cards! Love the last one, very funny!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wanda.....My friend Donna ALWAYS sends the BEST cards.

      Delete
  2. Beautiful work and wonderful inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOVE your sweet comment my friend....Thank-You!

      Delete