Saturday, March 12, 2022

You Did It!

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Paper Pumpkin Saturday ........... And I would like to share with you the project I created using the February Safari Celebration Paper Pumpkin kit.   Here's that project.......
I started out with one of the base cards that came with this kit.
Next, I used the stamp set (included in this kit) to stamp my "you did it!" sentiment to the top right-hand corner of my base card.
I added three panels of 1/4" x 5-1/2" Gorgeous Grape cardstock across the bottom section of my card.....
And then added my skating elephant to the top.
The finishing touch was adding three of the little stones that came with this kit to the right-hand edge of each 1/4" Gorgeous Grape panel.
And that's all it took to pull this card together.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spotlight Sunday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. What a fun Paper Pumpkin card. This looks like a super fun kit to play with!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wanda. I had some trouble when I started my alternative cards ...... but quickly had some FUN creating several cards.

      Delete
  2. Nothing gets a smile like an elephant on roller skates. Cute!

    ReplyDelete