Wednesday, March 02, 2022

Light The Candles Kit

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  My middle of the week card feature for today will hopefully offer you some inspiration and provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
Check out these fun birthday cards that Stampin' UP! designed into a KIT!
The kit is the 'Light The Candles Card Kit' and you create 8-cards.  They are 4-each of a Costal Cabana  and Daffodil Delight version.  Let's take a closer look at both.
This is one of the two Coastal Cabana version.
And this is the second Coastal Cabana version.
And here's one of the Daffodil Delight versions.
And the second Daffodil Delight version.
Don't miss the opportunity to purchase this kit.......
It's a total homerun in my book.
Please check back on Tuesday to see the DARLING little Card Box I created for these cards.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow with a Tag Thursday creation to share with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream! 

2 comments:

  1. I love the detailed die cutting for this kit and you did a marvelous job with your projects!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mary. Can't wait to share the packaging I made to gifts these cards.

      Delete