Monday, March 01, 2021

Thinking of You Gift Upgrade

 Happy Monday My Blogger Friends! 
Today is Mix-It-UP! Monday, and I have a slight twist to my upgraded version of the card I shared with you yesterday.  I decided to upgrade this project by making a darling little card holder that my 4-cards can tuck nicely inside.  I did add a couple additional products found in the 2020-2021 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog to bring this project up to the next stamping level.  Let's jump right in and check out what I created.......
This DARLING little card holder was shared with me by my fellow Stampin' UP! Demonstrator and friend Susan Wormly.  She shared her measurements for the holder with me ....... and I decided it would be the PERFECT addition for the cards I created yesterday.
The holder is created with a 6" x 11" piece of Thick White Card stock.  It is scored at 5" and 6".  I decorated the front and back of my holder with a panel of the 'Fine Art Floral Designer Series Paper'.  The top of my holder uses the 'Classic Label Punch' to crop out the handle ........ And I used some 'Bumblebee and Magenta Madness 1/4" Ribbon' to decorate the handle.
I cropped out letters from the 'Playful Alphabet Dies' and mounted those to a panel of Basic White and Melon Mambo card stock.  I used the same 'Back to Back Blooms' set to decorate the front of my holder......
And check out the two SUPER FUN pockets that are in the inside of this holder.  Both pockets measure 3" x 6-1/2" and are scored on three sides at 1/2".  The 'Fine Art Floral Designer Series Paper' I used to decorate the front of each pocket measures 5-1/4" x 2-1/4".
All four cards tuck nicely inside the two pockets......
I have to admit ...... This makes for a pretty sweet gift.
Many thanks to Susan Wormley for sharing this OH SO FUN project with me.  I will probably be making a few more of these to give out as gifts to some girlfriends.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a 3-D Tuesday creation with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. I adore the little pockets and always swoon over this designer paper!

    ReplyDelete