Tuesday, March 30, 2021

Easter Bunny Treat Boxes

 Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is '3D/CASE IT TUESDAY'.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project that I found on the internet ....... And I created a CASE of that project to share with you today.  This project was SUPER FUN to create and I want to jump right in and share that project with you now.
This DARLING little project was inspired by Michelle Last in the UK.  She created this project back in 2014 and I tweaked the pattern just a tiny bit and came up with my own version.  You can check out Michelle's Utube video here:  (180) Easter Bunny Boxes using Stampin Up Supplies by Michelle Last - YouTube
The box is a 6-1/2" x 8-1/4" piece of Thick White card stock.  It's scored with the 6-1/2" side across the top of your Score Board at 2, 3, 5 and 6.  And with the 8-1/4" side across the top of your Score Board you score at 1/2, 1-1/2", 5-1/2" and 6-1/2".  This is a picture of what the back of the box looks like.
And here's the YUMMY treat that I tucked inside my bunny box.
The details on this box are AMAZING.  Check out the PRETTY flowers this bunny is holding onto.
The ears for this little cutie are created using the 'Double Oval Punch' and some 'Brights Designer Series Paper' stack.
Here is the template for my version.  Michelle's version does not have the 2-tabs at the top of her box.  And by adding the two tabs to the top section as I did ....... It creates a tad bit stronger box.
Here's the first batch of these little cuties.
I created White, Crumb Cake and Early Espresso Bunnies.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

6 comments:

  1. How adorable is this?! I love the little bouquet of flowers each bunny holds. ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm with you my friend.....The box is adorable....But the flowers put the WOW factor into this project. Thanks Brian.

      Delete
  2. My two favorite things . . . The bunny nose and bouquet. Hopping fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm loving the bunny nose too my friend. Thanks!

      Delete
  3. Awwww, cute Kadie , almost like mine ha ? Yours is cutter ♥️♥️♥️
    Love it
    Hugs Frenchie ♥️♥️♥️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know Frenchie aren't they ADORABLE!!!
      I made my treat bunnies about a month ago and then I started seeing them pop-up on the facebook page and thought....WOW....GREAT minds think alike. I didn't want to post mine too early and give the surprise to the friends I was giving them to. THANKS for stopping by my friend.

      Delete