Sunday, February 28, 2021

Thinking of You Gift

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a card I created using product from the2021 Stampin' UP! Mini Catalog.  These cards use several products from that new catalog ........ And I'm thrilled with the way it turned out.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today..........
These cards were created with Melon Mambo and Basic White card stock.
For this project ...... I created 2-Melon Mambo cards......
And two Basic White versions.  Both versions were covered with a panel of the 'Fine Art Floral Designer Series Paper'.
For both versions ...... I used two sets to create the sentiment panel.  The flowers are stamped using the 'Back to Back Blooms' set.  And the sentiment is from the 'Rooted in Nature' set. 
I also decorated the four envelopes.......
Just couldn't be happier with the way these cards turned out.  
What do you think my friends????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share my upgraded version of this card with you ...... And I think you will like the gift that I made to spot light these cards.  Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments: