Wednesday, March 24, 2021

Thinking of You

 Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  My middle of the week card feature for today will hopefully offer you some inspiration and provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
Now that I'm living in Arizona ....... I find myself wanting to create AMAZING & FUN succulent and cactus cards.  I think I nailed both of those with this card.
I started this card off with a White base card.  I created a center panel that is two layers of Mossy Meadow and White card stock.
To the White card stock......I added three panels of Designer Series Paper from the 'Flowering Cactus Refill Kit'.  Each of those Designer Series Paper panels measure 1-1/4" x 3-7/8", 3/4" x 3-7/8" and 1/2" x 3-7/8".
I wrapped some Linen Thread that came with the 'Flowering Cactus Refill Kit' around the center of my DSP panel and tied it up into a pretty bow in the front.
Then I got busy and stamped my sentiment.  It is from the 'Vine Design' set and I stampd that with Mossy Meadow ink onto a White 'Field Tiles Dies' piece.  I adhered that sentiment piece to the bottom of my DSP panel with Stampin' Dimensionals.  
Before I adhered my DSP panel down to the front of my card ...... I fussy cut out one of the cactus images from the Designer Series Paper stack and added three felt flowers (that came with the kit) to the cactus.
And that's all it took my friends......
What do you think?????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow with a Tag Thursday creation to share with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, Kadie!!! Can’t wait to finish mine!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SO GLAD you like it. We missed you yesterday at Mystery Stamping.....Hoping to see you next week.

      Delete
  2. From your fellow Zonie . . . this is perfect. I love the layout and those sweet flowers. The desert bloom is starting in real life, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mary.....I have to admit the desert is starting to look pretty again. But in about 2-months.....I'll be missing the planting season in SunSet Village.

      Delete
  3. Beautiful, Kadie! I love how you've showcased the papers and this beautiful cactus. That bakers twine bow is perfection.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I must admit......I smiled BIG when I finished this card. Glad you like my card.

      Delete