Monday, March 22, 2021

Happy Birthday Upgrade

 Happy Monday My Blogger Friends! 
Today is Mix-It-UP! Monday, and I have an upgraded version of the card I shared with you yesterday.  I used the exact same product that was used to create yesterday's card ..... But I added a couple additional products found in the 2020-2021 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog to bring this card up to the next stamping level.
Here's my Spot Light Sunday card from yesterday on the TOP.....
And my Mix-It-UP! Monday upgraded card for today on the BOTTOM.....
My upgraded card was kicked up a couple levels for today.  I created a Gate Fold style card.  My card base is a 5-1/2" x 8-1/2" Bermuda Bay card.  It is scored at 2-1/8 on both ends to create the gate fold.
I added 'Ice Cream Corner Designer Series Paper to the top and bottom flap.  Those pieces measure 1-7/8" x 5-1/4".
My sentiment was stamped from the 'Sweet Ice Cream' set and I created two additional layering pieces for my sentiment.
Here is what the card looks like when the gate fold is open.
My finishing touch was adding some 'Ice Cream Corner Sprinkles' around my sentiment piece ....... And topping it off with a pretty bow using the 'Bumblebee 1/4" Ribbon'.
So there you have it friends ...... 2-pretty cards.
Do you have a favorite????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a 3-D Tuesday creation with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

6 comments:

  1. Love the engineering! I need to try this style.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SUPER EASY my friend. Can't wait to see what you create.

      Delete
  2. Oooh! I did not see this coming, and I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well my friend......I'm pleased that I gave you a morning surprise. Glad you like my upgraded card.

      Delete
  3. The Bermuda Bay gatefold is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Michelle....Don't tell anyone....It's mine TOO!

      Delete