Tuesday, March 09, 2021

Hello Business Card Holder

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is 'CASE IT TUESDAY'.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project that I found on the internet ....... And I created a CASE of that project to share with you today.  This project was SUPER FUN to create and I want to jump right in and share that project with you now.
These ADORABLE business card holders were INSPIRED by my sweet friend and fellow Stampin' UP! Demo Brian King.  When he posted these holders.......He shared them as Gift Card Holders.......And, like EVERYTHING Brian creates.......I fell IN LOVE with this design.  I created mine to hold my business cards.  Here's the link to Brian's original post on August 17, 2019:  More Gift Card Holders with the Stitched Nested Labels Dies – STAMP WITH BRIAN
Before I get to my share........I want to show you some of the process I go through trying to capture photo's of my finished projects.  Prada just jumps up into my photo box and takes over......
She CRACKED ME UP ...... When she put her nose through the opening in my photo box and started talking to me.
So now.......on with my share.  I used the largest 'Stitched Nested Labels' dies to create the base of my holder.  I used a colored card stock for this step.
Then I grabbed my Designer Series Paper and got busy cropping out another one of the largest labels.  But for this step.......I cut that label down and ahered it on three sides with Tombow Glue.
The center band was created with coordinating card stock.  Before I adered that piece down, I wrapped some Baker's Twine or Linen Thread around it and tied it up into a pretty bow in the front.
I had so much FUN creating these with my stash of Stampin' UP! Designer Series Paper.
I think my favorite is this pretty pink one.....
Made with the 'Hydrangea Hill DSP'.
MANY THANKS BRIAN FOR SHARING THIS PROJECT!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

6 comments:

  1. These business card holders turned out beautifully - Prada steals the show, however!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mary.....I think Prada is a real SHOW STEALER to say the least.

      Delete
  2. Oh, I love these so much, Kadie! SO happy to see my name show up in your post. Prada is ADORABLE! ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Brian for the idea. Prada says.....Meow Meow BK.

      Delete
  3. Awesome business card holders and laugh out loud fun pics of your kitty! Still trying to pop in here and there and see what you have been up to. A lot it seems.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How AWESEOME Lynn that you stopped by and chatted with me. LOVE your comment....Thanks for visiting.

      Delete