Wednesday, March 03, 2021

Snail Card for Susan Wormley

 Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  My middle of the week card feature for today will hopefully offer you some inspiration and provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
How FUN is this interactive card that I learned to make from my fellow Stampin' UP! and InkBig Demo Susan Wormley.
We used the 'Many Mates' and 'Waterfront' stamp set to create this card.....
And the best part ......... It's a Pop-Up Interactive card.
When the card is opened up ....... It has a pop up center panel.
The fun to this interactive card is a "Pull" tab that is constructed in the lower right hand corner of your card ....... And when the person pulls on that tab .......the snail slides across the right hand side of that panel.  
The pull tab helps the large snail to creep across the right hand side of the center panel ...... Creating a FUN LITTLE SURPRISE!!!!!
And here is what the Pop Up center panel looks like from the back.
Just couldn't be any happier with the way this card turned out ........ I even popped it into a envelope and mailed it off to Susan.  Thanks Susan for showing me how to create this little cutie.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow with a Tag Thursday creation to share with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. So cute could you post instructions on how to make this card

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well the instructions are long....but you can head over to Vy Tran blog and she has a video on how to create these slider cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a delightful design - especially with these snail guys!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a fun design to learn. Thanks my friend.

      Delete