Sunday, March 21, 2021

Happy Birthday

 Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a card I created using product from the 2021 Stampin' UP! Mini Catalog.  This card uses several products from that new catalog ........ And I'm thrilled with the way it turned out.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today..........
Looking for a QUICK & EASY birthday card........I have on in store for you.
I started off with a Bermuda Bay base card and added a layer of Bumblebee card stock to the top.  
Next I added a panel of 'Ice Cream Corner Designer Series Paper' to the top of that Bumblebee panel ....... But before I adhered it down, I wrapped some 'Bumblebee 1/4" ribbon around the center and moved on to my sentiment piece.
My sentiment was stamped from the 'Sweet Ice Cream' set and I stamped that onto a White 'Layering Ovals' piece with Bermuda Bay ink.  I layered that sentiment to a Bermuda Bay scallop 'Layering Ovals' piece.  The sentiment was adhered to the center of my card with Stampin' Dimensionals.  
Then I went back in and tied up two little knots with a small piece of the 'Bumblebee 1/4" Ribbon.  The finishing touch was adding a few 'Ice Cream Corner Sprinkles' around my sentiment piece ....... And this card was done in no time flat.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share an upgraded version of this very card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. A bow duo and tons of confetti - does it get more festive than that?! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Brian. Thought it needed something to tie off that ribbon.

      Delete
  2. Darling details, right down to the confetti!

    ReplyDelete