Monday, March 29, 2021

True Friend Upgrade

 Happy Monday My Blogger Friends! 
Today is Mix-It-UP! Monday, and I have an upgraded version of the card I shared with you yesterday.  I used the exact same product that was used to create yesterday's card ..... But I added a couple additional products found in the 2020-2021 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog to bring this card up to the next stamping level.
Here's my Spot Light Sunday card from yesterday on the TOP.....
And my Mix-It-UP! Monday upgraded card for today on the BOTTOM.....
The first upgrade I made for my card today was changing the orientation from a lanscape card to a portrait style card.
I used the same 'Dandy Garden Designer Series Paper' for my upgraded card ....... But the measurements for these DSP panels are; 4-3/4" x 1-3/4" and two pieces that are 1-1/2" x 1-1/2".
My sentiment piece was stamped onto a 1-1/2" x 1-1/2" Misty Moonlight piece ...... And I used the same 'Dragonfly Gardent' set to stamp that sentiment.  I did use VersaMark and White Embossing Powder on that sentiment ..... And that helped make my sentiment POP off the Misty Moonlight square.
Before I adhered down my DSP panel ...... I wrapped some 'Misty Moonlight and Bumblebee 1/4" Ribbon' around the left hand side and tied it up into a pretty knot.
And my finishing touch for my upgraded card was adding one large dragonfly and two little dragonflies to the right hand side of my DSP.
And there you have it friends.
Two cards that are same......But both are different.
Do you have a favorite????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a 3-D Tuesday creation with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Love those navy patterns in these perfect shapes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks my friend. It was an easy pattern to create my upgraded version.

      Delete