Saturday, March 20, 2021

Sharing In Your Sorrow

 Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Paper Pumpkin Saturday ........... And I would like to share with you another alternate card project I created using the February Bouquet of Hope Paper Pumpkin kit.   Here's that project.......
I am IN LOVE with how this card turned out.
I started out by adhering one of the gold vellum panels to the front of a Bumblebee base card.  Next, I stamped the floral bouquet image directly onto a large 'Stitched Circle Shape'.  I used my Stampin' Blends to color in that BEAUTIFUL image.
I wanted to duplicate the gold from the vellum piece.......So I stamped my sentiment (from the kit) onto a panel of Bumblebee Designer Series Paper with VersaMark and then sprinkled 'Gold Embossing Powder' over it before heat setting.
Talk about instant WOW FACTOR!!!!!
And wanting to complete the look of this card on the inside ....... I simply added a panel of White card stock and added a small panel of the Bumblebee Designer Series Paper to the bottom.  All that was left to do was adhere one of hte pretty floral stickers (that came with the kit) to the upper right hand corner.......
And this card was called DONE!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spot Light Sunday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

5 comments:

  1. All I can say is What A Bouquet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mary. With tremors......coloring is not my favorite thing.....But I like how this project turned out.

      Delete
  2. Oh Kadie how BEAUITFUL, love it all , 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼♥️
    Hugs Frenchie ♥️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Frenchie.....Thank You SO MUCH for your sweet comment.

      Delete
  3. Always appreciate your sweet comments my friend.

    ReplyDelete