Sunday, March 28, 2021

True Friend

 Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a card I created using product from the 2021 Stampin' UP! Mini Catalog.  This card uses several products from that new catalog ........ And I'm thrilled with the way it turned out.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today..........
I'm just FLIPPED OUT CRAZY about the way this card turned out.
I started out with a White base card......And added a 5" x 3-3/4" Misty Moonlight panel to the center.
I cut three Designer Series Panels from the 'Dandy Garden DSP' pack.  Those pieces measure 3-1/2" x 2-1/2" and two pieces that measure 1-1/8 x 2".  I arranged those Designer Series Paper pieces to the front of my Misty Moonlight panel.
For my sentiment piece I cropped out a 1-1/8" x 2" piece of White card stock and stamped my sentiment from the 'Dragonfly Garden' set with Misty Moonlight ink.
My finishing touch was adding one large Dragonfly from the 'Dragonflies Punch' and I fussy cut out three little Dragonflies from the 'Dandy Garden Designer Series Paper'.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share an upgraded version of this very card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. Love the crisp blue and pop of yellow bees and dragonflies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree....This color combination works GREAT.

      Delete
  2. This is beautiful! I love the panels and the showcase of these beautiful blues. ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Brian. I'm just thrilled with the way this card turned out.

      Delete