Saturday, March 06, 2021

Bouquet of Hope Kit

 Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Paper Pumpkin Saturday ........... And I would like to share with you the project I created using the February Bouquet of Hope Paper Pumpkin kit.   Here's that project.......
The February Paper Pumpkin kit created some GORGEOUS cards.  And all of them are based on a thinking of you and comfort theme.
First up is this BEAUTIFUL sympathy card.
Next up is this LOVELY thinking of you card.
And the third card is my FAVORITE.......OH SO PRETTY!!!
And there you have it friends.........
Such a lovely kit!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spot Light Sunday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments: