Friday, March 19, 2021

Friends Friday Pics

                  Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Friends Friday.  On Friday's, I have the honor of spot-lighting some of the fabulous cards and projects that I received from Friends ....... Fellow Demonstrators ........ and Family.  Each of these creations are works of art........and it is with great pleasure that I share with you today some AMAZING projects that three very special friends made for me.
First up is this PRETTY card made by my InkBig friend Susan Wormley.
My dear friend Cheri Utsler made this BEAUTY........
That has a gate fold opening.
And my sweet friend Judy McMullen create this GORGEOUS card.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a special Paper Pumpkin Saturday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. A fine and fabulous friends Friday line-up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mary......My friends will be delighted to see your comment.

      Delete