Sunday, March 14, 2021

Thanks Succulent

 Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a card I created using product from the 2021 Stampin' UP! Mini Catalog.  This card uses several products from that new catalog ........ And I'm thrilled with the way it turned out.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today..........
I have to tell you that when the new Stampin' UP! Mini Catalog was realeased in January ...... I kind of let out a little squeal when I saw the 'Simply Succulents' set.  This set is PERFECT for living in Tucson, AZ.
I started this card off with a White base card ...... And added a panel of Gorgeous Grape to the front of my card.  Next, I positioned a panel of Melon Mambo right down the center of my card.
My sentiment and pretty stamped succulent was stamped from the 'Simply Succulents' set......
And I grabbed my Pear Pizzazz, Rich Razzleberry and Soft Sea Foam ink pads to color in my entire stamped succulent image.
I have to admit.......
I fell in LOVE with the way this card turned out.
What do you think?????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share an upgraded version of this very card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Marvelous coloring and oh, so very, pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks my sweet friend. With my tremors.....coloring does not come easy to me. Glad this one turned out.

      Delete