Tuesday, March 16, 2021

Gift Card Holders

 Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is 'CASE IT TUESDAY'.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project that I found on the internet ....... And I created a CASE of that project to share with you today.  This project was SUPER FUN to create and I want to jump right in and share that project with you now.
The DARLING gift card holders that I'm sharing today was inspired by fellow Stampin' UP! Demonstrator Glenda Calkins.  She shared this holder back on December 14, 2020 and even has a step-by-step Utube video on how to create them.  Here's the link to her Utube video:  (179) Make It Monday - The Quickest and Easiest Gift Card Holder EVER! - YouTube
These gift card holders are SO STINKIN' easy to make ....... And come together in a HOT NEW YORK minute.  The holder is 4" x 9" and fits any gift card inside.
I used the 'Ice Cream Corner Designer Series Paper' to create all of mine.  And my sentiment is from the 'Vine Design' set.
Start with a 4" x 9" piece of Designer Series Paper and score on the 9" side at 2", 3-1/4", 4-1/2" and 7-1/4".
To create the inside gift card holder slot ...... Gather the folds at the 2" score line and 4-1/2" score line so the 3-1/4" score line is up.  Take the 'Classic Label Punch' and punch across the top leaving about 1/8" on each end.  Your gift card will slip right into that slot.
I added a panel of white card stock to the bottom.......And added one of the printed ice cream cones to the far left hand edge of that card stock.  This is the perfect spot to write your message.  
So there you have it friends.
MANY THANKS to Glenda Calkins 
for sharing how to create this FUN little holder.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments: