Tuesday, March 02, 2021

You Are Amazing Project Kit

 Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is '3-D CASE IT TUESDAY'.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project that is in the 2021 Stampin' UP! Mini Catalog.  And I created a CASE of that project to share with you today.  This project was SUPER FUN to create and I want to jump right in and share that project with you now.
This is how the project comes straight from the catalog.......
And this is how I dressed it up when I was all finished.  All I did was wrap some 'Whisper White 5/8" Poka Dot Tulle Ribbon' around my box and tied it up into a SUPER PRETTY bow.
Here are the 4-cards that are created with this kit.
Each of these card designs are made 4-times in this kit.  This first card is this ADORABLE birthday card.
Next, check out this SUPER FUN thanks card.
This birthday card is one of my FAVORITES!!!!
And how FUN is this pretty card.
Just couldn't be HAPPIER with the way this project turned out....
And the BEST PART .....
It makes for a FABULOUS gift for someone special.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Hip and creative. I love this sweet project!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mary.....It really did make for a SWEET little gift.

      Delete