Wednesday, March 17, 2021

Happy Thoughts Your Way

 Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  My middle of the week card feature for today will hopefully offer you some inspiration and provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
Check out this SUPER FUN card we made during my Mystery Stamping yesterday.
This card starts off with a Real Red base card ...... And I added a panel of Blushing Bride to the top of that.
Next, I cut a White panel of card stock that measures 5" x 3-3/4".  Then, I cut five panels of the 'Snail Mail Designer Series Paper' that measured 3/4" x 3-1/2" each.  I arranged those onto the front of that White panel.
I adhered that White panel with the DSP pieces attached to it directly down onto the Blushing Bride panel.  My next step was to add a 3/4" x 5-1/4" panel of Real Red and 1/2" x 5-1/4" panel of Blushing Bride together and positioned those directly down to the center of my card........And then got busy creating my sentiment piece.
For my sentiment piece......I cropped out a large white 'Layering Ovals Die' piece and stamped my sentiment from the 'Happy Thoughts' set with Real Red ink.  Then, I added a Blushing Bride large scallop oval piece behind it.  For a tiny bit of FUN.......I used my Dark Real Red Stampin' Blends and colored in some Baker's Twine and added it behind my sentiment piece.
And that's all it took to create this FUN & HAPPY card.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow with a Tag Thursday creation to share with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. I love each page in this pack of papers - together, they are all wonderful! Great project!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why thanks Brian....I couldn't agree more with you.

      Delete
  2. Seriously fun stripes of pattern.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mary.....Couldn't be happier how this card turned out.

      Delete