Tuesday, March 23, 2021

Neighbor Easter Baskets

 Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is '3D - CASE IT TUESDAY'.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project that I created and want to share that project with you.  This project was SUPER FUN to create and I want to jump right in and share that project with you now.
Check out these SUPER ADORABLE little Easter Baskets that I've made for my neighbor friends for Easter this year.
The basket is a Crumb Cake piece that measures 4-3/8" x 6-1/4".  I scored both ends at 2-5/8".
I then got busy creating the bottom portion of the basket.  It measures 6-7/8" x 2" and it's scored on both short ends at 1-1/4"" and the two long sides are scored at 1/2".  I snipped out the four tabs and adhered the ends together.
The handle is a 11" x 5/8" piece of Crumb Cake ...... And I simply adhered the two ends to the inside of the basekt.
I used the 'Double Oval Punch' to create the bunny ears.  The inside ear pieces are from the "Brights Designer Series Stack' using the Flirty Flamingo paper.
The DARLING little face was created with several circle punches ....... And I torn two pieces of Granny Apple Green card stock to create the grass.  I added some little tiny flowers in the grass that were punched out with the now retired 'Confetti Flowers Punch'.
So there you have it friends......
A DALRING little Easter Basket that comes
together in a JIFFY.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

6 comments:

  1. This is such an adorable treat holder!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Michelle.....Know my neighbors will LOVE them.

      Delete
  2. Oooooooooh, Kadie, DOWN MY ALLEY, I love love love them , can I case ?
    Tfs hugs Frenchie ♥️♥️♥️👍🏼🥰

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But of course Frenchie.....I would be honored. Thanks!!!

      Delete
  3. Bunny kisses for this cute project!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks my friend....and a bunny hug back to you!

      Delete