Saturday, March 13, 2021

Sorry For Your Loss

 Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Paper Pumpkin Saturday ........... And I would like to share with you the alternate  project I created using the February Bouquet of Hope Paper Pumpkin kit.   Here's that project.......
This alternate card is a single layer (Rococo Rose) base and the White layer is a flip-up design.
Here is how the white layer flips up.  I used a 7-1/2" x 5" piece of White card stock and scored it at 3-3/4" to create my fold.
To decorate the front White panel ....... I added one of the envelopes that I cut down and that created an envelope topper look.
Next, I used one of the die-cut flowers that came with this kit and centered that bundle right in the middle of my card.
My sentiment is from the kit ...... And I used Rococo Rose ink to stamp that sentiment.
I finished this card off with some 'Butterfly Gems' and Rococo Rose stitching lines around the outer edges of my White panel.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spot Light Sunday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Delivery of a beautiful bouquet. Love the mini butterflies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mary.....That little butterflies just makes it.

      Delete