Sunday, March 07, 2021

Thanks for Being You

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a card I created using product from the 2021 Stampin' UP! Mini Catalog.  This card uses several products from that new catalog ........ And I'm thrilled with the way it turned out.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today..........
Check out this SUPER FUN thank you card!
It starts with a White base card.  Then I added a couple layers of Night of Navy card stock......That were each topped off with a layer of 'Well Suited Designer Series Paper'.
My sentiment was stamped from the 'Many Messages' set and I used the 'Double Oval Punch' to crop out the layers for that sentiment piece.
I finished this card off by adding a Night of Navy and White panel below my stamped sentiment ...... And I used the Night of Navy Stampin' Blends to color in three 'Elegant Faceted Gems'.
And that's all it took to bring this card together.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share an upgraded version of this very card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. Such a graphically cool mix of patterns. ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wasn't sold on this DSP......But after using it....WOW....What a GREAT pack of patterns. Thanks Brian.

      Delete
  2. Crisp and handsome creative perfection!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mary.....It's my version of a more "guy" kind of card.

      Delete