Wednesday, March 10, 2021

Happy Birthday

 Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  My middle of the week card feature for today will hopefully offer you some inspiration and provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
Check out this SUPER FUN birthday card.
It starts out with a White base card ........ and I added a panel of Night of Navy to the top. 
Next, I took two panels of the 'Paper Blooms Designer Series Paper' and adhered those to the front of my card.  I used a 1" x 5" piece for the left hand side ...... And a 3-3/4" x 5" on the right hand side.
I wanted to cover the seam that the two DSP panels created ..... So I added a 1/2" x 5" panel of Night of Navy over that seam.  Before I adhered it down ....... I wrapped some 'Misty Moonlight Flowers For Every Season Trim' around that panel and tied it up into a pretty knot. 
 All I needed to do was adhere that panel to the front of my card and instant FUN was starting to take shape.
The final step I took at completing this card was adding a birthday wish.  I used the 'Treasured Tags Pick A Punch' and created a banner ....... And then die-cut a Rococo Rose circle from the 'Tasteful Labels Dies' for my sentiment to rest on.  My "Happy Birthday" sentiment is from the 'Birthday Chick Dies' and I added some 'Fine Tip Glue Pen' to make that sentiment SUPER SHINY.
My finishing touch was adding two 'Play With Patterns Resin Dots' to the end of my White banner piece ........ and I used my Dark Night of Navy Blends to color those.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow with a Tag Thursday creation to share with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. We missed you yesterday......Hoping you can create one with my blog post directions. Let me know if you want me to forward you the clues for this Mystery Stamping.

      Delete
  2. This card makes me smile with it's modern and friendly vibe!

    ReplyDelete