Thursday, March 11, 2021

Bunny Treat For You

 Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Today, I will feature a tag I created and show you how easy it is to use minimal supplies to create a SUPER PRETTY TAG.  Now that you have the details for my Tag Thursday creation for this week ........ Let's jump right in with my tag share for today........
Can you even image this SWEET little tag attached to a DARLING little bag of Easter treats!!!!
I started out with a 4-1/4" x 2" White tag.  I attached three little rows of grass to the botom.....
And then stamped my ADORABLE little bunny from the 'Spring Time Joy' set right in the middle of my tag (above the grass).
My sentiment is from the 'Oval Occasions' set ...... And I used the 'Double Oval Punch' to crop out that sentiment.
My tag was topped off with some 'Purple 3/8" Tricolor Ribbon' and I tied it up into a pretty bow.
Just ADORE how this little tag turned out......
What do you think?????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share some Friends Friday creations with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Super sweet. I adore the colorful garland on her head.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She makes me smile.....every single time I look at her. Thanks my friend.

      Delete