Monday, September 30, 2019

Thank You Flower Upgrade

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Mix It UP! Monday and I have an upgraded version of the card I shared with you yesterday.  I used the exact same product that was used to create yesterday's card ....... but added a couple additional products found in the 2019-2020 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog to bring this card up to the next stamping level.
 
 Here's my Spot Light Sunday card from yesterday on the TOP.....
And my Mix-it-UP! Monday card for today on the BOTTOM.....
 
My first change to this upgraded card was changing the orientation of my card from landscape to portrait position.
 
I also changed my base card from a Whisper White card ...... To a Petal Pink card.  The panel for the front of my card was changed to Whisper White and I also used the 'Bird Ballad Designer Series Paper' to complete that look.
 
I did keep the 'Petal Pink 5/8" Organdy Striped Ribbon' and added it to the very top of my card.
 
My sentiment panel was changed up BIG TIME.  I stamped my sentiment (from the Magnolia Blooms set) three times and arranged those three pieces down the front of my card.
 
And the finishing touch to completing each little sentiment square ....... I added a single 'Frosted Flower Embellishment' to the top and bottom sentiment squares.
 
 So there you have it friends......
Do you have a favorite????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a 3-D Tuesday creation with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you times 3. Darling layout and I adore that ribbon!

    ReplyDelete