Saturday, September 14, 2019

Little Gift Box

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Paper Pumpkin Saturday ........... And I would like to share with you the project I created using the August Paper Pumpkin kit.   Here's that project.......
 
I used the 'Gift of Fall' kit to create this cute little gift box.
 
I created 1" pleaded side sections for my box ...... And this gave me plenty of room for this cute little gift box to be filled with all kinds of yummy treats.
 
To create my gift box.......I positioned my note card into my paper trimmer on the portrait side and cut off 1" of the bottom of my card.  This forms the bottom portion of my box.  Next, I formed the sides of my box.......And to do that, I scored my note card at 1", 2-1/2", 3-1/2" (this scored was already there for the center fold of my card), and 5".  A few fast cuts with my Paper Snips and the picture above is how my box was formed. 
 
The sentiment tag was quick and easy........I just used the stamp set and product that came with this kit to get that task done.
 
And the finishing touch was topping my box off with a library clip (which was the only extra product I added to this project)........And adding some Crushed Curry Ribbon and a few embellishments that also came with this kit.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spot Light Sunday card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Diggin' the little striped stems. Perfect packaging for a treat or small gift!

    ReplyDelete