Sunday, September 15, 2019

Best Wishes

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a card I created using product from the 2019-2020 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog.  This card uses several products from that new catalog ........ And I'm thrilled with the way it turned out.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today..........
 
 How down-right PRETTY is this card.
 
I started out by layering a panel of 'Pressed Petals Designer Series Paper' onto a Very Vanilla base card........that was layered with Crumb Cake, Soft Suede card stock panels.
 
Next, I stamped my "Best Wishes" sentiment onto a Soft Suede piece that was die-cut from the 'Petal Labels' set.  I used the 'Path of Petals' set to stamp that sentiment.
 
My sentiment was layered onto a 'Layering Ovals' die cut piece ..... And then three little '2019-2021 In Color Faceted Dots' were added to that Soft Suede decorative label piece.
 
 And that's all it took to bring this card together.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share an upgraded version of this very card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Such pretty paper and layers. The die cut is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The die cut is my favorite part of this card. Thanks my friend.

      Delete