Tuesday, October 01, 2019

Peep Treats for Daughters

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is a 3-D packaging idea I created for my daughters Halloween treats for their co-workers (peeps).  Check out this SUPER FUN packaging idea I created for them......
 
Every holiday.........I create some type of packaging idea for both my daughters who work at the University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics.  The goal is to create something FUN and EXCITING for them to surprise their co-workers. 
 
This year..........I must admit......I knocked it out of the park with this packaging idea.  I found some FRIGHTFULLY YUMMY green fingers at the Dollar Store ...... And thought they would be perfect inside a handmade box.
Here are those creepy fingers.  
YIKES!!!!
    
The packaging BOTTOM is a 7"x3-1/2" piece of Basic Black card stock.  I scored it 3/4" on all four sides.  For the TOP.......I made it 1/8" bigger and followed the same scoring lines.
   
I even created a cut out window for the top.......And those creepy green fingers were able to give away the surprise inside. 
 
And here is what it looks like when the peeps open up their Halloween box.
 
Just couldn't be happier with the way this project turned out......And my daughters were THRILLED when they saw them.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. What scary fingers! Cute little window for a peek inside.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree Mary......The window MADE this project.

      Delete