Tuesday, September 03, 2019

Saddle-UP! First Timer Gift

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is 'CASE IT TUESDAY'.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project that I found on the internet ....... And I created a CASE of that project to share with you today.  This project was SUPER FUN to create.  It was a CASE from the very talented Dee Slater back on November 1, 2018.  Here is her blog site:  www.createwithdee.com.
 
I created this Mini Stationary Holder for my first time Saddle-UP! guest.  I decorated my holder with the 'Garden Lane Designer Series Paper' and used the 'Flourishing Phrases' set and 'Flourish Dies'. to create this little cutie.  And to make the gift just a tad bit more SPECIAL, I wrapped each holder up in a pretty cello bag before presenting them to my first timer guest.
    
The two versions I created were a dark 'Garden Lane' version and a light 'Garden Lane' version.  I gave one to my first timer guest and then gave a duplicate one to the guest who brought them to my event.
 
Both sets included four darling little 3"x3" note cards with coordinating envelopes.
 
Here's what the holder looks like empty.
     
And here is how the holder looks when you get all your cutting and scoring done.  You need a piece of card stock that measures 8-1/2" x 6-1/8".  Score on the 6-1/8" side at 1-1/2" on both ends.  On the 8-1/2" side you will score at 1-1/2" and 3".  And then at 4-1/2" but stoppping at the 1-1/2" scored line.  Hopefully the two pictures above will show you the scoring lines and the Tear n' Tape placement.
 
The little 3"x3" cards were created with both the 'Garden Lane DSP' and the 'Flourish' dies.
   
 Each card was stamped with the 'Flourishing Phrases' set......
 
And I used the 'Garden Lane' Designer Series Paper to add some pretty to each 3"x3" envelope flap.
 Just couldn't be happier with the way this project turned out.....
And each guest was THRILLED to receive their little gift.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

6 comments:

  1. LOVE it! What an amazing gift! ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Brian......The guest LOVED their little gift.

      Delete
  2. A very snazzy gift! You are the reigning queen of 3-D!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks SO MUCH Sheila for stopping by and leaving me your sweet comment.

      Delete