Sunday, September 01, 2019

Fiendship Gifts

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a card I created using product from the 2019-2020 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog.  This card uses several products from that new catalog ........ And I'm thrilled with the way it turned out.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today..........
 
My card share for today turned out exactly how I had pictured it in my head....(Gotta LOVE when that happens).
 
I started this card off by using a panel of the 'Tropical DSP' and covered a Whisper White base card with that Designer Series Paper.
 
Next, I stamped my sentiment from the 'To A Wild Rose' set onto a Whisper White panel and matted that panel with a panel of Pretty Peacock card stock.
 
Adding two ferns from the 'Dinoroar' die cuts and two 'Glitter Enamel Dots' around the stamped sentiment was all it took to complete this card.
 
 Couldn't be happier with the way this card turned out.
What do you think?????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share an upgraded version of this very card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. Such a great use of this paper. Love the layout! ❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks my friend......I'm kind of crazy about this DSP.

      Delete
  2. What a gorgeous sentiment and sweet design. Love the little die cut ferns!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mary.....I think the ferns are a delightful addition to this card.

      Delete