Thursday, September 05, 2019

Thank You Flower Tag

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Today, I will feature a tag I created and show you how easy it is to use minimal supplies to create a SUPER PRETTY TAG.  Now that you have the details for my Tag Thursday creation for this week ........ Let's jump right in with my tag share for today........
 
This tag was created for my monthly Downline Team Challenge.  I gave each team member some of the new 'Pressed Petals Specialty Washi Tape' and challenged them to get busy and create something for our August Downline team meeting.
 
I used the 'Sweetly Swirled' stamp set to stamp my thank you sentiment on the bottom portion of my Rich Razzleberry tag.  I stamped that sentiment with VersaMark and used White Embossing Powder to give my sentiment a pretty pop.
 
Next, I used the four 'Pressed Petals Specialty Washi Tape' flowers to create this beautiful pressed flower image......
 
And used one of the pretty 'Perennial Essence Floral Centers' to finish off my pressed flower.
 
I topped off my tag with some 'Whisper White 5/8" Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon'.....
 
 And this tag was done in a JIFFY!!!
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share some Friends Friday creations with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. Darling tag. Love those pressed petals and the sweet, highlighted leaves!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There you are Kadie! I was so missing you in group. I had to come find you. What a fabulous tag! Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SO GLAD you found me Lynn. I just sent you a private message letting you know how I'm doing. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete