Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Gift Card Holder by Brian King

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  My middle of the week card feature for today will hopefully offer you some inspiration and provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
 
How ADORABLE are these gift card holders.
They were CASE'd from my friend Brian King. 
 
 This gift card holder was shared on Brian's blog - August 16, 2019:
https://stampwithbrian.com/2019/08/16/awesome-gift-card-holders-with-stitched-nested-labels-dies/
 
You start out cutting a Mossy Meadow base with the largest 'Stitched Nested Labels' die.  Then use that same die to cut out a 'Magnolia Lane Designer Series Paper' piece.  You will cut that Designer Series Paper label piece in half......And adhered that to the bottom of the Mossy Meadow piece.
 
I added a small panel of Petal Pink card stock to the top edge of the Magnolia Lane Designer Series Paper ...... And then wrapped some 'Mossy Meadow Magnolia Lane Linen Thread' around that and tied it up into a pretty bow.   The finishing touch was cropping out the label from the 'Perfect Parcel' and stamped my sentiment from the 'Cup of Christmas' set.
These little card holders not only hold a gift card perfectly......
But also can be used to tuck your business card in.
THANKS BRIAN FOR SHARING THIS FABULOUS HOLDER.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow with a Tag Thursday creation to share with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

3 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous rendition of Brian's gift card holder!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE what you've done with this fun idea, Kadie! These are beautiful! "Enjoy" is as perfect for a gift card as it is for your business card. ♥

    ReplyDelete