Saturday, September 21, 2019

3 Square Card

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Paper Pumpkin Saturday ........... And I would like to share with you the project I created using the August Paper Pumpkin kit.   Here's that project.......
 
This card was created with the left over pieces from the Gift of Fall kit
 
I started out by adding one of the watercolor wash cards that came with this kit and added it to a Crumb Cake base card.
 
Next, I created four Crumb Cake card stock squares with a smaller Whisper White square topping it off.  I then positioned three leafs on three of those squares and added a sentiment to the four card stock square.
 
The finishing touch was adding some of the Linen Thread that came with this kit around the fold of my card.  All that was left to do was tie it up into a pretty bow.......And this card was done.
 
So what do you think??????
I'm thrilled with the way it turned out.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spot Light Sunday card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous colors! I love the squares.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing washed background and perfect trio of stems.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOVE making three square cards. Thanks for your sweet comment Mary.

      Delete