Thursday, September 26, 2019

Just For You

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Today, I will feature a tag I created and show you how easy it is to use minimal supplies to create a SUPER PRETTY TAG.  Now that you have the details for my Tag Thursday creation for this week ........ Let's jump right in with my tag share for today........
 
I'm just crazy about the way this tag turned out.
 
I started out by adding two pieces of the 'Bird Ballad Designer Series' paper to the top and bottom portion of my tag.  I simply tore one edge of each piece of Designer Series Paper to create the perfect spot to stamp my sentiment.
 
I used the 'Vibrant Vases' set to stamp my sentiment......And that sentiment fix perfectly in the white space left between the two pieces of Designer Series Paper.
 
My bird was cut out from the 'Bird Ballad Designer Series Paper'.......And I used the die branch from the 'Colorful Seasons Dies' to position my little birdie on.
 
 I topped off my tag with some 'Mint Macaron 1/4" Textile Ribbon'.....
 
And finished off my tag with some 'Silver Metallic Pearls'.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share some Friends Friday creations with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. Love how the torn DSP frames the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks my friend for your sweet comment. I totally was going for that look and was PLEASED when it worked out.

      Delete
  2. I LOVE this, Kadie! Such a beautiful technique with the torn DSP.

    ReplyDelete