Saturday, September 28, 2019

Thankful For Friends

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Paper Pumpkin Saturday ........... And I would like to share with you the project I created using the August Paper Pumpkin kit.   Here's that project.......
 
Here's my final card share using the Gift of Fall kit.
 
I started out with a Pretty Peacock base card and cut one of the pattern papers in this kit into a large banner flag for the center of my card.
 
I added a panel of Rich Razzleberry across the width of my card and then positioned my banner flag to my card.
 
 My sentiment was created with many of the pieces that came with this kit.....
 
And I used my White Gel Pen to stitch around the outer edges of my Rich Razzleberry panel and the banner flag.  SO HAPPY with the way this card turned out.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spot Light Sunday card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments: