Sunday, September 08, 2019

Thinking of You

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a card I created using product from the 2019-2020 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog.  This card uses several products from that new catalog ........ And I'm thrilled with the way it turned out.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today..........
 
To me.......This is the PERFECT thinking of you card!
 
I started this card off by stamping my sentiment from the 'Good Morning Magnolia' set onto the bottom left hand section of my Whisper White base card.
 
Next......I added a panel of the 'Magnolia Lane Designer Series Paper' to the right hand side of my Whisper White base card........
 
And before I adhered it down......I wrapped a piece of the 'Petal Pink 5/8" Organdy Striped Ribbon' around the top and added a small piece of 'Whisper White Baker's Twine' around the center and tied it into a pretty bow.
 
The last step to completing this card was adding three 'Happiness Blooms Dots' that were colored in with my 'Basic Black Stampin' Blends Marker'.
 
 And there you have it friends.......
The perfect Thinking of You card!!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share an upgraded version of this very card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. The paper is the perfect wow factor. I love it's black background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such richness to this panel of paper. Love your bow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANKS.....Your comments always make me smile Brian.

      Delete