Wednesday, September 04, 2019

Daisy Card

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  My middle of the week card feature for today will hopefully offer you some inspiration and provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
 
I created this card for my monthly Card in a Box group.
I used the 'Basket Weave 3D Embossing Folder' on my Whisper White panel......And then got busy creating my pretty daisy flowers for the front of my card.
 
My flowers were created using both the 'Daisy' and the 'Medium Daisy' punch.  I used Mango Melody and Daffodil Deight cardstock to create my three daisies.
 
My sentiment was stamped from the 'Parcels and Petals' set.  I used the 'Perfect Parcel' dies to crop that sentiment out and then matted it to one of the large 'Layering Ovals'.
 
 And that's all it took to put this little cutie together.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow with a Tag Thursday creation to share with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Fresh and fabulous as a daisy! Perfect with the basket weave!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You always know the PERFECT thing to say to jump start my morning.....Thanks Mary.

      Delete