Tuesday, September 10, 2019

Key Fob Gift For Downline Team

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is 'CASE IT TUESDAY'.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project that I found on the internet ....... And I created a CASE of that project to share with you today.  This project was SUPER FUN to create and want to jump right in and share that project with you now.
 
My share for today are the Key Fobs that I made for the members of my Downline Team that helped out with tasks at our August Downline Team Meeting.  I found multiple Key Fob samples on the internet and this project was super easy to create.  The paper crafting portion of this project (which I created) was making the cute little box for each Key Fob to nest in.
 
Here's the little box that I created for each little Key Fob to be held in.  I used a 8-1/4" x 2-3/4" piece of Whisper White card stock ...... And I scored that piece at 3/4" on all four sides.
 
After I had the box constructed ...... I dropped one of the Key Fobs into the box and then wrapped the box up into a cello bag.  Just couldn't be any easier!!!
 
The Key Fob was sewn from some scrap fabric I had on hand.  And I found these Key Fob clips on the internet that worked as a closure for each Key Fob.
 
And to personalize each Key Fob.......I bought an alphabet charm and attached that to the end of each Key Fob.
 
This gift was a HUGE HIT.....
And it was fun making something personal 
for each of Downline Team member who helped me out.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments: