Tuesday, September 17, 2019

Pootles Tiny Purse

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is 'CASE IT TUESDAY'.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project that I found on the internet ....... And I created a CASE of that project to share with you today.  This project was SUPER FUN to create and want to jump right in and share that project with you now.
 
My CASE project for this week is from the very talented Sam Hammond Donald (Pootles).  She shared this tiny purse project back on April 5, 2019.
 
To create this little purse......You need a panel of Thick Whisper White card stock that measures 3-1/4" x 3-5/8".  You score with the long side at the top of your Simply Score Board at 1-1/2" and 2-1/8".  Next, you score with the short side at the top of your Simply Score Board at 5/8" and 2-5/8".
 
The handle for this project is 3/4" x 3" and that is adhered to the inside of your tiny purse.
 
My trio of flowers were created using the new 'Every Season Punch Pack'......and I used the snowflake punch to create my three flowers.
 
Just couldn't be any easier to create this tiny purse.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments: