Saturday, September 07, 2019

August Kit

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Paper Pumpkin Saturday ........... And I would like to share with you the two gift bags I created using the August Paper Pumpkin kit.   Here's those two projects........
 
Here is the "Gift of Fall" August kit.  I was able to create these two sweet Kraft bag and coordinating tags in no time flat.
 
 Here's the first bag with tag I created.
 
I must admit......All the layering on this tag just makes my heart skip a beat!
 
 And here is the second bag and tag.
 
This tag is a more earthy tone style tag.
 
 Both these bags will be PERFECT for my upcoming fall treat giving.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spot Light Sunday card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments: