Sunday, September 29, 2019

Thank You Flower

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a card I created using product from the 2019-2020 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog.  This card uses several products from that new catalog ........ And I'm thrilled with the way it turned out.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today..........
 
I'm totally diggin' how pretty this card is.
 
I started out by adding a panel of Petal Pink and 'Bird Ballad Designer Series Paper' together.  Before I adhered that panel down to my Whisper White base card ....... I wrapped some 'Petal Pink 5/8" Organdy Striped Ribbon' around the center.  All that was left to do was adhere that completed panel to my Whisper White base card.
 
Next, I created a pretty sentiment panel.  I cut out three layers of squares (Soft Suede, Pool Party and Whisper White card stock).  I stacked those layers together and stamped my sentiment from the 'Magnolia Blooms' set into the center of the Whisper White panel.
 
To finish off the sentiment panel ...... I added two 'Frosted Flower Embellishment' to the top and bottom.
 
And that's all it took my friends to create this pretty card.
What do you think????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share an upgraded version of this very card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. Pretty, soft pink and flirty pattern. Love the little flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful showcase of this paper, and I love the diamond shape of the sentiment element. ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why THANKS Brian. Loved doing the diamond shapes.

      Delete