Monday, September 23, 2019

Let's Celebrate Upgrade

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Mix It UP! Monday and I have an upgraded version of the card I shared with you yesterday.  I used the exact same product that was used to create yesterday's card ....... but added a couple additional products found in the 2019-2020 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog to bring this card up to the next stamping level.
Spot Light Sunday card from yesterday on TOP.....
Mix-It-UP! Monday card for today on BOTTOM.....
 
You might be looking at my card for today and wondering SHOW ME THE UPGRADES.  Well they are slight and somewhat hidden to the casual eye.
 
My first upgrade was stepping up the sentiment.  I used the same set from the 'For The Love of Felt' set ....... But for my upgraded version I pulled out the VersaMark and Black Embossing Powder and really STEPPED UP my sentiment.
 
Next, I added the 'See A Silhouette Designer Series Paper' to the center of my card ...... But for my upgraded version.....I only added the 'Poppy Parade 1/2" Textured Weave Ribbon' around the left hand edge of that DSP.
 
To really upgrade my card for today........I used my 'Simply Score Board' and created a triple score line to the top and bottom edge of my DSP.  
 
I also added the trio of butterflies from the 'Butterfly Duet Punch' and added the trail behind the two tiny butterflies for some added fun.
 
 So there you have it friends......
Creating these two Fun & Sassy cards was super easy.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a 3-D Tuesday creation with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Why don't I simply tie more knots? This is so fluttery and sweet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad I was able to inspire you. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete