Thursday, September 19, 2019

Make A Wish

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Today, I will feature a tag I created and show you how easy it is to use minimal supplies to create a SUPER PRETTY TAG.  Now that you have the details for my Tag Thursday creation for this week ........ Let's jump right in with my tag share for today........
 
I must admit......This tag turned out perfectly!!!
 
I started off by cutting five different colors (Poppy Parade, Mango Melody, Granny Apple Green, Pumpkin Pie and Gorgeous Grape) card stock into 1/2" stripes.  I lined those pieces up onto the front of my Whisper White tag and clipped off the ends.
 
My BIGGER THAN LIFE sentiment piece was created from the 'Broadway Birthday' set.   I used VersaMark ink and Black Embossing Powder to give that sentiment a real WOW FACTOR.  I used the 'Broadway Lights' die to die-cut out a frame for my sentiment.......And adhered the two pieces together before positioning it onto the front of my tag.
 
 I topped my tag off with some 'Black 1/2" Satin Ribbon' and tied it off with a 'Whisper White Baker's Twine' bow.
 
The finishing touch was adding a single 'Noble Peacock Rhinestone' to both the top and bottom portions of my card stock panels.
 
 Just crazy about the way this tag turned out......
What do you think????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share some Friends Friday creations with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. bold colors, sassy stripes and the perfect sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your morning comments always starts my day off with a smile my friend. THANKS!!!

      Delete