Sunday, September 22, 2019

Let's Celebrate

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a card I created using product from the 2019-2020 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog.  This card uses several products from that new catalog ........ And I'm thrilled with the way it turned out.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today..........
 
Who wouldn't LOVE receiving this bright happy card!!!
I started out by stamping my sentiment from the stamp set in the 'For the Love of Felt' set.  I stamped that in the lower right hand corner of my Whisper White base card.
 
Next, I added a panel of the 'See A Silhouette Designer Series Paper' to some Poppy Parade card stock.  Before I adhered that panel down to the middle of my card ...... I wrapped some 'Poppy Parade 1/2" Textured Weave Ribbon' to the center of that panel.
 
I punched out three butterflies from the 'Butterfly Duet Punch' and positioned those to the top of my card.......And even added a butterfly trail to the two small butterflies.
And that's all it took to bring this card together.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share an upgraded version of this very card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments: